2) Individual Tax Return (1040) - 2021
- 2. Taxpayers Who Receive an IRS Notice 2021
- Dependent Support Worksheet 2021
- Itemized Deductions - Medical Expenses Spanish Version 2021
- Itemized Deductions - Homeowners 2021
- Extending Your Individual Income Tax Return 2021
- Household Employees 2021
8) Estates & Trusts - 2021View all articles
4) Business - 2021
- 5. Recordkeeping for Tax Purposes 2021
- Starting a Business 2021
- Business Expenses Worksheet 2021
- Health Care Reform - Employer Insurance Requirement 2021
- Partnerships 2021
- Health Care Reform - Cost Sharing Reduction and the Premium Tax Credit 2021
9.b) Retirement - 2021
- Reverse Mortgages 2021
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Kinds of IRAs and Prohibited Transactions 2021
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Qualified Charitable Distribution QCD 2021
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Required Minimum Distributions RMDs 2021
- Individual Retirement Accounts Beneficiaries of IRAs and Qualified Plans 2021
- Saving for Retirement 2021
3) Business - 2022
- Business Entity Comparison Chart 2022
- Farm Expenses Worksheet 2022
- Health Care Reform - Employer Insurance Requirement 2022
- Farm Vehicles and Fuels 2022
- Rental Real Estate QBI Safe Harbor 2022
- Vehicles - Business Use 2022
Products & Services FAQs
- If I’m an Early Warning member, will CryptoTaxAudit defend me in an audit?
- How can I get started with CryptoTaxAudit?
- What is not included with the Audit Defense and Premium memberships?
- Is my data kept confidential?
- Should I wait to purchase a CryptoTaxAudit membership until after my tax return is filed?
- Can I wait to buy an Audit Defense membership until after I’ve received an audit letter?
5) Tax Planing - 2022
- Estate Planning Wills Probate and Transfer of Assets 2022
- Pension Income Planning 2022
- Saving for College 2022
- Moving Out Worksheet 2022
- Early Retirement Distributions - SEPP 2022
- Newlyweds Tax Tips 2022
Cryptocurrency & Taxes FAQs
- Can the IRS track cryptocurrency?
- Do I have to report crypto on taxes?
- Do I need to report crypto on taxes if you don't sell?
- Does DeFi report to IRS?
- Do you have to pay taxes on decentralized crypto?
- I am new to crypto. What do I need to know about taxes?
IRS Audit & Notices FAQs
- How far back can the IRS go to audit a tax return?
- If I receive a CP2000 letter, is that considered an audit?
- What if I haven’t filed a prior year return?
- How can CryptoTaxAudit discover an audit in advance?
- What is the difference between an IRS audit and an IRS examination?
- Can you help me if the IRS letter I received is not related to cryptocurrency?
9.a) Retirement - 2022
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Roth IRAs 2022
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Backdoor Roth IRA 2022
- Social Security and Medicare 2022
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Kinds of IRAs and Prohibited Transactions 2022
- Individual Retirement Accounts Beneficiaries of IRAs and Qualified Plans 2022
- Individual Retirement Accounts - Qualified Charitable Distribution QCD 2022
7) Estates & Trusts - 2022
- Personal Representatives - Estates 2022
- Short-Term Rentals 2022
- Estate Tax (Form 706) 2022
- Death of a Taxpayer 2022
1) Individual Tax Return (1040) - 2022
- Clergy - Religious Workers 2022
- Charitable Contributions Guide 2022
- Charitable Noncash FMV Guide 2022
- Families With Children 2022
- Filing Status 2022
- Itemized Deductions - Taxes Paid 2022
6) Tax Planing - 2021
- Newlyweds Tax Tips 2021
- College Financial Aid Planning 2021
- Estate Planning Wills Probate and Transfer of Assets 2021
- Pension Income Planning 2021
- Financial Planning Guide 2021
- Early Retirement Distributions - SEPP 2021